About the Event
As CFOs begin their operational plans for 2023, the inherent need for resilience in all spheres is deeply felt to win back the competitive advantage in the very disruptive market conditions. While there is a cultural shift in embedding operational resilience, the changes in market demands, challenges in acquiring appropriate resources, inadequate funding of technology and disruptive structural adjustments within the enterprises are necessitating the CFOs to refocus more on resource optimization.
Making all factors contribute more and deliver higher efficiency is at the top of the minds of finance executives across the region.
Notwithstanding the headwinds caused by geopolitical uncertainties and continued workforce challenges, CFOs remain cautiously optimistic about their plans for keeping the transformation momentum. As a recent market research study infers, the adoption of digital technology in enhancing customer experience and business efficiency and resilience will probably increase the enterprise digital transformation budgets through 2025 to 16.6%.
CFO Asia Innovation Summit brings you top minds from some of the most innovative companies across Asia. The event in 2023 will present latest trends that they see that impact finance operations, and present practical insights into resource optimization, resilience development and managing workforce transformation – all targeted towards winning back competitive advantage.
Leap into the future of finance with Questex’s CFO Asia Innovation Summit during 14th and 15th June 2023 to learn more about:
- Cost Optimization and Growth Acceleration - How CFOs are Moving Towards Agility
- Aligning Digital Transformation with Business Strategy
- CFOs as Value Creator - Being an Economic Guardian Inside the Walls of an Enterprise to Designing New Business Models
- Sustainability and Business - Making the Shift in ESG Reporting to Maximize Business
- Bridging the IT-Business Gap -How Finance Leaders are Taking Proactive Approach in Data and AI?
Who Should Attend
- CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M & A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions
Events are great for business.
Let’s make them good for the world.
Quest Zero is the Questex initiative to bring you community connection, discovery and learning without the green house gasses. We’re committed to reach net zero by 2050 – if not before!
Learn more about the Quest Zero initiative and specific actions already being taken to reduce emissions at events like this one.Learn More
Let’s reach net zero together!
Download tips on how you can have a more sustainable event experience.