About the Event
As CFOs begin 2022, they reflect on a resilient financial area that is nevertheless acutely sensitive and responsive to the growing long-term demand and priorities. While many of the initial challenges have since passed, CFOs need to be vigilant in scanning the horizon for emerging issues. Cultivating greater organizational resilience through appropriate strategies, funding and structural mechanisms are among the top priorities for CFOs in 2022 and beyond.
Moving forward, CFOs are both optimistic about growth and focused on people. According to IDC, by 2022, 70% of all organizations will have accelerated use of digital technologies, transforming existing business processes to drive customer engagement, employee productivity, and business resiliency.
CFO Innovation Asia Summit 2022, the largest and the longest-running CFO community event will discuss and highlight actionable insights from top financial leaders. With an increasingly important requirement now for CFOs and finance leaders to align ESG reporting with financial reporting and fuelling finance leaders to navigate many common challenges for companies from new channels of revenue, accelerated digital transformation journeys and remote workforce.
Join Questex’s CFO Innovation Asia Summit. It will present the new CFO vision and what needs to be their new priorities. in Singapore, on 14 - 15 June 2023 to benchmark with the best on:
- Enabling the Enterprise Architecture and Connected Ecosystems for Resiliency
- How CFOs are Moving Towards Driving Recovery - A CFOs Strategic Plan
- Sustainability and Business - Making the Shift in ESG Reporting to Maximize Business
- The Race for Talent: Assessing DE&I in Tackling the “Great Resignation”
- Becoming a Modern CFO- Moving Towards Impactful Transformational Value Creation Partner for the Enterprise
Who Should Attend
- CFOs, MDs, VPs, Directors, GMs, and Senior Managers, involved in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP & A)
- Strategic Planning & Forecasting
- Costing & Budgeting
- Treasury Operations
- Project Financing
- Merger & Acquisition (M & A)
- Investment / Portfolio Management
- Auditing & Internal Control
- Tax Governance
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Fiscal Policy Planning
- Financial Technology Solutions
Events are great for business.
Let’s make them good for the world.
Quest Zero is the Questex initiative to bring you community connection, discovery and learning without the green house gasses. We’re committed to reach net zero by 2050 – if not before!
Learn more about the Quest Zero initiative and specific actions already being taken to reduce emissions at events like this one.Learn More
Let’s reach net zero together!
Download tips on how you can have a more sustainable event experience.